Sunday 22 April 2012

Botanic Ridge it is!

Well a couple of weeks have gone by and I just can't seem to shake Botanic Ridge from my mind... no matter where else we look I just can't find anything and have fallen for Botanic Ridge...!!!

So anyway... we went past the land and it's still available. Sooo, we put the deposit down today! Woohoo!  This means we are 'almost' official land owners.  It's subject to approval so here's hoping we are approved.

Wow this is moving too fast for my liking. I'm a little sick feeling because it's pretty much has doubled my budget for a home... I was seriously thinking to pay this much for a house AND land, not just land! :( We discussed this and slowly increased our budget over time... each time we found something we liked or realised the pricing for new home builds. This house hunting does your head in but we have decided that we are building for not only our enjoyment now, but for our future too.

No comments:

Post a Comment