Wednesday 18 December 2013

Framing up, Gutter on

I received another call from our site supivisor letting us know the framing has been completed. A few hours later we also received the invoice for our next progress payment.  We called in today to take some photo's and found not only the framing finished, but the guttering around the whole house too!





I must also point out, the site is immaculate. I am so impressed with how clean the entire property is. They have obviously taken some time to clean everything up. It was also a nice surprise to see all our windows and sliding doors delivered:

(Windows)

(Sliding Doors)

Christmas is coming up next week so I'm sure a lot of work will be stopping everywhere, including the house. I would also suspect the neighbors houses will be put on hold too during this time. The site supivisor told us most things will start up again by mid January so I am not expecting to see much until then. Would be nice to see the windows and doors go in though!

No comments:

Post a Comment