Tuesday 3 December 2013

First Progress payment

I received another call from our Site Supervisor today to let me know the slab has been completed (we already knew but it was still nice of him to notify us non the less).

We also received the Invoice from JG King for our first Progress Payment. This will be the first official payment from the bank so here's hoping it all goes through without any hiccups (there should be absolutely no problem as everything has been approved already)! It's a bit unnerving as it now means our loan is getting larger.

The Site Supervisor also said that some time this week there should be a bobcat down there filling in the dig out around the Slab.  I'm heading out that way Tuesday night so if I have time I might detour to the land, I'm not expecting any change but if there is I'll be sure to take more photo's. I'll also be heading out there over the weekend so I'll be sure to see something done by then.

Oh and the other good news....(saving the best till last) the Site Supervisor has been able to bring our framing stage forward. Sounds like we will be getting the frame delivered end of next week!  I wonder if they'll begin to put it up then too? Either way... things are moving ahead at a fantastic pace as far as I'm concerned. Looking forward to seeing the frame go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment