Saturday 1 June 2013

What Happened?

I don't get it.  I did a whole heap of research and everywhere I read I found that volume builders just don't do deals. I mean, they have their specials, but anything more then that, you'd be lucky for them to through in something for free.

Well, this was not the case for us.  We got a discount AND they threw in free 40mm Caesar Stone Bench tops.  The quote came in to the budget I wanted???  I know the sales people have to make sales and all but this is great news.  At least, I know we need to pay for all the extra things, like temp fencing, soil tests and then having the Slab meet certain grades... any cement pumps, etc... This budget at the price given will hopefully be enough to give us this extra buffer of cash to cover these hidden extras!

Well, now we are arranging to meet with Mr K and sign up, put the basic deposit down and get all the soil tests done.  Here's hoping things go smoothly from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment