Saturday 12 April 2014

Letter Box Installed.

One of the first things I wanted to do was install a letterbox.  After all it is nice to receive mail from time to time.

I wanted something a little bit fancy but not over the top.  There's not many places I know of that has a large selection of letter box's on offer. I mean, there probably is but I have no idea where.  I found a couple of online sites but the issue with them is that I couldn't physically see the letter box, which was something I wanted to do.

I wasn't really sure what I was going to choose but in the end when i spotted this one on one of my visits to a hardware store, I liked it so I went for it:


I liked the look of a glass Number from another Letter Box somewhere in the estate so when I spotted them, I thought I'd pick one up for ours too.


Thankfully it wasn't very hard to install either.  With a little help from the Father in-Law and some Quick Setting Concrete, we were able to get it installed in under an hour.


I think it turned out pretty good in the end.  I'm happy with it and so is the wife and that's all that matters really.  Next up is the Driveway and landscaping to perfect the front yard. With the amount it's going to cost, I don't think I'll be doing much else this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment