Wednesday 9 April 2014

We are in!

I know I've been a bit slack lately and haven't updated the blog.  I've been too happy walking aimlessly around our new home! Yay!

So anyway, We officially got hand over on the 27th March!  Yep, a few weeks already. I almost forgot completely about the blog during this time but I'm back now and should continue with updates on our next steps as we move forward.

Handover went brilliantly. On the day, our Site Supervisor took us through and showed us how everything had been fixed up.  I was very happy with it all as they even fixed up other little issues I didn't notice in the first place.  That took about 2 hours before our SS presented us with our very own keys!!! It was also a nice surprise as he gave us our very first House warming Gift too!

Since then We've just been casually moving in.  Taking it easy as there is no rush.

Once we have moved most of our stuff in I'll take a few photo's.  The place is really empty at the moment as we sold most of our things. Will be buying new everything over time so it's gonna be bare like this for a while I think.



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Well done on a great blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to hear all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. It's been fantastic. I am finally settling in. It was strange for the first few weeks as I kept thinking I need to leave and go home... but I was home. Now comes the task of doing everything else. There's so much stuff to be done but I am looking forward to doing it all bit by bit, even if it takes several years to for everything to be done.

    ReplyDelete