Friday 29 November 2013

Boxing is up!!

Well, I was very pleased to see the weather held up and the boxing laid out all in place. Can really start to get the feel of what the slab is going to look like!



It's a Waffle Slab with re-enforced edge beams... Well, at least it's going to be once the concrete is poured. 

I can picture the rooms but gee they look like they're going to be small. Although thankfully I know that looks, in this case, are very deceiving. It's been mentioned to me several times, and I have a little experience in seeing slabs first hand; the slab will always seem to look smaller then what it really is. Just need to wait until the plaster goes on before really being able to appreciate the size of the rooms. 

We've also got our water meter installed too!!! I'm not sure when that went in but at least we now have water to the site!

Can't wait to go out there tomorrow and check on the progress of the slab. Will most likely go early in the morning and then swing past again that afternoon! Will post pictures again tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment