Thursday 21 November 2013

Pipe Works

I'm surprised so much is being done in such a short amount of time.

I went past the property Tuesday (my last post), and then went past again the next day (Yesterday) expecting no change, only to find a whole heap more done.

Looks like the majority of underground pipe works have been put in. I can start to see where the bathrooms, kitchen and laundry will all be positioned.



 
There was also what looks to me like the Conduit for the NBN cabling:
 


This came from the front of the property where another conduit was sticking out just like the one above.

We also bumped into one of our neighbours directly next to us. They said they are hoping to start building in the next few weeks so it will be extra exciting to see both homes going up.  Not sure if I will swing past the property after work today to see if anything else is done.  We're not heading out that way until the weekend so expect another post then or soon after.

No comments:

Post a Comment