Wednesday 15 January 2014

Brickworks Underway

I didn't think I'd be posting anything today but the good news is they've started on our brickwork!! Only 2 small sections have started but still fantastic to see.

(Front of house - Bricks are ready to go)

(Side of house)

(Rear of House)

(Backyard/Rear)

(Whoo hooo we have Solar hot water Panels)

(External Gas Point for our BBQ)

And of course, since the Gas Point has been installed, it also means the plumber has been out hard at work today!

(The Yellow pipe is Gas)



(On-suite Shower - Red Pipe for Hot water I'd Guess)

(Second Toilet with Green Pipe for Water Tank Connection)

(Kitchen Island Bench to be)

Sorry for the mega amount of photos. I have taken so many more but won't post them all and bore you to death. Let me know if it's overkill and I'll ease up on the photo's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment