Monday 27 January 2014

More plastering

Our site supervisor called last week to let us know there were some spare bricks if we wanted them. He asked if we could move whatever we wanted to the back of the property. I moved around 300ish on my own this morning before needing to be somewhere else but as there were a fair few leftovers, I ended up getting a heap of friends to help me move the rest.


While I was there in the morning I met the plasterer. He was a really great bloke! If anyone builds through JG King, I'd hope you get him to do your house!  By the time I got back there to move the rest, the plasterer had finished for the day and the place was locked up so I had to take the photo's through the windows. 







It's difficult to tell from the photos but a lot of the plaster boards are up. The plasterer mentioned the celing might be going up tomorrow so that will be great to see! Will go back out tomorrow and take more photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment