Tuesday 11 February 2014

Front door is up!

I was glad to see the skirting finished and the front door on today. It's such a big door but I love it non the less.




Our site supivisor also told us he picked up an error yesterday in the garage. We requested a 2.4m high roller door however the frame was built in for a 2.1m standard hight roller door. I was thinking it would take a bit longer but sure enough, it's all been fixed up today. Here is the before and after so you can see the roller door hight (without the roller door):

(Before)


(After)

Thankfully this wasn't a huge job taking weeks to fix up! I wouldn't have really minded much but we really wanted that 2.4m high roller door. I have a Van and require a 2.25m high minimum clearance. I've see far too many people with Vans park their vehicle out the front because the roller door is too small. Well thankfully we won't have that problem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment