Wednesday 5 February 2014

Plastering almost compleated

Our site supivisor called yesterday to give an update with how things are going. From what he tells me, I am very much looking forward to the next week or so as things get done.

I was wondering how they were going to finish off where the eaves meet the rendered facade as it seemed a bit odd, but it's coming up pretty decently. Let's just hope the colours go well together once the render goes on.


It also looks as though the plastering is almost finished, just the cornices to go. Again apologies for the not so great photo's. The house is locked up so I have to take them through the windows.






Here's hoping things keep moving ahead as smooth as they have! I believe our site supivisor said the door frames will be going in soon. I can't even remember what our internal doors look like. I think they're the same ones that were in the display home (which were very nice), but I can't remember for sure. Will have to find that out once they are delivered. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Stephen you're house looks great! Are you happy with the workmanship? I definitely am. I met the painter today and he is very experienced and is rolling the paint instead of spray painting for a better finish. He also said my cornices, arcs & skirts were really good as well. He said he will be finished on Thursday leaving the house about 5 weeks from completion. Am very glad I chose kings especially after reading so many negative reviews on the net! The Riant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit, the workmanship has beef fantastic to date. As I'm sure you can tell from all the posts, I have been checking over everything and I honestly, really can't fault anything. I too am very please to have them as my builder as it has been such a delight of a process. You must be looking forward to moving in soon... 5 weeks from Thursday?! That's very cool and not too far away at all. Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! were also a Plastering and painting company based in Gold coast Au.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joanne,

      Yes they did do a great job. Good luck with your business.

      Delete
  4. I have read your post thank you for posting such a great information in your post please keep updating. Maintenance Gold Coast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Stephen, I'm sure that your house is very beautiful. The plasters are well done, your lucky that you get the best contractor in your place.
    endro
    Commercial construction for the South East QLD

    ReplyDelete