Thursday 13 February 2014

We have colour!


It was great to get to the house this afternoon and see what our colour finally looks like on the walls.  It's a very Creamy/Latte colour but I totally love it. I wanted to have a cozy feel to the house which I think this colour really does. We are having just the one colour throughout the whole house but we will be doing our own feature walls once we have handover.  I think it is going to look fantastic.



They hadn't done the cutting in when I took the photo's but the painters were still there so I guess that will be done soon enough.  The Doors are also a Very Similar Colour.  You can't really tell from the photo's but they are supposed to be a shade darker then the walls. And once the top coat goes on they of course will be Gloss.


It was also great to see the progress on the Eaves.  Not all the Eaves have been completed but it is getting there.


Oh, and I was please to see they Covered the all the benches so the paint wont ruin them.




The Ceiling has been sprayed through the entire house and they have starting Rolling the walls in the front of the house.  I'm guessing by the time I get there Tomorrow, the above Photo will look very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment