Monday 24 February 2014

Tiling completed

Awesome stuff going on today. When I got to the house the tiler was just packing up so I had the chance to pop inside.

(En-suite)

(En-suite Toilet)

(Bathroom)

(Laundry wall)

Also, I completely missed it but the wife spotted that the heating has been fully installed too!




We've upgraded the heater from the standard 3 star to a 5.8 star just to make sure we are just that little bit more cozy during winter, not to mention it's supposed to be much more energy efficient so should save money in the long run. 

I'm not sure what, if anything more is to be done this week. I'm guessing our site supervisor will call soon to update us and let us know the schedule. Can't wait for the kitchen benches to go in, the plumbing, bathroom and toilet fit-out, and all the electrics and light fittings. Don't quote me but after that, I think we go in for an inspection, then the flooring and kitchen appliances are installed and we move in!!! Can't be too long now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment